In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, we inform users:
ADDRESS: Plaça de Joaquim Folguera 3, PENTHOUSE 1, C.P. 08022, Barcelona
This website strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages that make up the InversionesBCN website, including the content and services made available therein. Any person who accesses the web, https://invercionesbcn.com accepts to submit to the General Conditions in force at all times of the portal https://inversionesbcn.com
Commitments and obligations of the users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with InversionesBCN In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- 145/5000 Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless it has the authorization of InversionesBCN as the legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or InversionesBCN as the legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the web, https://inversionesbcn.com, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights ofInversionesBCN or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://inversionesbcn.com or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore https://inversionesbcn.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may produce alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – InversionesBCN will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of browsing.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Third-party cookies: INVERSIONES BCN can use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for browsers through whose instructions the analytical cookies of said service can be rejected in all browsers. You can consult more information about it in the following link:
Likewise, INVERSIONES BCN informs the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the receipt of cookies, being able, if they wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below we provide you with the links of various browsers, through which you can make said configuration:
- From Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los- sitios-we
- From Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- From Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage- cookies#ie=ie-10
- From Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- From Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
The personal data communicated by InversionesBCN can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to InversionesBCN, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Conflict resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the data are expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of InversionesBCN. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual Property rights owned by InversionesBCN.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not exhaustive the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify this circumstance to InversionesBCN indicating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which it acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The web pages https://inversionesbcn.com provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties such as:
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
INVERSIONES BCN does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind due to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- Damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation will be applied, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all derivative conflicts or The Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA related to its use.